- 2828th March 2021No events
- 2929th March 2021No events
- 3030th March 2021UTC
An Amateur Radio Power Supply from Junk
Alan Drury G4FZP will show us how an old ATX power supply from a PC that would otherwise be destined to the tip can be repurposed and modified. The resulting modification, using only three resistors, is an Amateur Radio Power Supply giving 10A at 13.8V.
Note: Please observe safe working practices when working on mains powered equipment, and only do so if you are competent to do so.
Watch it now on YouTube:
A copy of the slides are available here as a pdf:
(Bury Radio Society, with Warrington ARC)
- 3131st March 2021No events
- 011st April 2021No events
- 022nd April 2021No events
- 033rd April 2021No events
Weekly Nets: FM, 144.550MHz, Sundays 6pm, Thursdays 8pm. All welcome.